Additions and corrections can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated to January 27, 2013.
Jan Lourisse Hofstee was buried in Hazerswoude on 21 June 1681. He may have drowned. He married in Benthuizen on 4 January 1632 with attestation from Hazerswoude. He married Pleuntje Claesdr, born in Zegwaart, daughter of Claes Adriaens 't Hondeken and Marijtgen Jans. The two brothers, Jacob and Jan, married two sisters, Trijntje and Pleuntje.
1. Maertje, c. Hazerswoude 17 April 1633 (probable). She apparently married
twice, first to Gerrit Arents and secondly on 7 April 1669 in Benthuizen with
Adriaen Dirks van der Cijs from Hazerswoude.
2. Annetje, c. Benthuizen 2 April 1634. She married in Benthuizen on 10
September 1662 with Joris Pieters Backer of Benthuizen. Witnesses to her
baptism were Jacob Louris and Magdalientje Claes.
3. Trijntje, c. Benthuizen 15 July 1635. Witnesses to her baptism were Cornelis
Jans, Rechjen Meijnerts, Marijtje Lenerts, and Beatrix Lourisse.
4. Hester, c. Benthuizen 7 December 1636. She probably died before 1639.
Witnesses to her baptism were Joost Louwerisse and Trijntje Claes.
5. Louweris, c. Benthuizen 20 March 1638. It is probable that he married in
Benthuizen on 1 January 1661 with Pleuntje Cornelis from Zevenhuizen.
Witnesses to his baptism were Joost Louwerisse and Pleuntje Louwerisse.
Louweris (Louris) and Pleuntje had two children in Hazerswoude.
1. Claes, c. 18 November 1663
2. Leentje, c. 7 February 1666
6. Hester, c. Benthuizen 27 November 1639. She married on 26 January 1669 in
Hazerswoude with Cornelis Cors Loot. Witnesses to her baptism were Cors
Louwerisse and Aaltje Pieters.
7. Claes, c. Benthuizen 4 May 1642. Witnesses to his baptism were Cornelis
Francken and Trijntje Claes.
8. Neeltje, c. Benthuizen 21 August 1645.
There is possibly another child of Jan born in Benthuizen on 20 July 1647, however the mother is listed as Aaltje Pieters. Witness to the baptism was Aaltje Jacobs.